Virtual Riot - In My Head(DN Flip) Virtual Riot - In My Head(DN Flip)

thisis banger! XD

DemonicNobility responds:

LMAO thanks burgerax!

Ferb's Chiptune - Caustra Ferb's Chiptune - Caustra

I cant send messages in PM to you atm. So to answer your question, yes you can use all of my songs in your videos. Except the remakes, you can use them. But you wont be able to monetize your videos if you do 8)

Caustra responds:

Okay, thanks! I really appreciate it. Keep up the good work my dude ;)

Zyzyx - Screw Physics Zyzyx - Screw Physics

im in love with ur style 8). perfect melodic style with a side of funkyness to it, almost like old monstercat:O. really good dude :D

OpenLight - Perseverance (SirHadoken Cover) OpenLight - Perseverance (SirHadoken Cover)

Seriously this is actually really good, it has a really good base build to it. Im glad you had fun making this because that is what counts and is what makes a track good. Good on you for making this so well. My only thing to really pick you apart on is your mastering. No one gets their mastering right and it's tough to do, not even i have great mastering. Although it does make a big difference in how powerful and full your song sounds, you'll figure it out the more you make :)

Well done:D

SirHadoken responds:

Thank you! Especially coming from you, that means a lot to me! I actually have no idea how to master, or what mastering even is, or I would've at least tried, but I have a feeling that the way I sidechain might make it a little difficult. I'll look for tutorials or something and see what I can do. Thanks for the input! :D

Mecha Mecha

Finally the final product 8) sounds really good :P

Dex Arson -Rampage ( Colbreakz Remix ) Dex Arson -Rampage ( Colbreakz Remix )

this was the only dex arson song that i actually enjoyed, and you've made it really good:P GJ both you and dex:)

Paradox Paradox

Really good actually. Although i do have one thing, you used a few different drop growls and such which isnt a bad thing because variety is good. But its at the point where they are random but kind of in sequence. It just sounds pretty generic and the arrangement of the sounds could be used a little better, maybe if they didnt follow the same pattern. The second drop was way better with the randomness, as it stayed with the same few sounds but they lasted longer each time instead of all within 4 bars. Although just my personal opinion :) Near perfect song for me, well done. Just try to work on that arrangement both of you :0

Wonderlands Wonderlands

This is really good, and you have quite a good idea for this. Although it does get a tad repetitive, which is fine. Just try to work on that. Your mastering could also be a little bit better, especially with the white noise. With that, try to make a more powerful and harder hitting drop, maybe using a different lead or some better chords :) Overall i really enjoyed this, you're getting quite good now and you have tons of potential. Hopefully working on those few things you could really go somewhere :p

Yirokos responds:

Thanks dude! =)

Sejja - Hit 'Em All Sejja - Hit 'Em All

good but mixing could be so much better, very good idea, just some sounds are WAY louder than others and its distracting. Great presets though, ive always looked for some gritty ones like this, where you find em? anyways, well done on it. Just work on your mastering :)

SejjaMysteryman responds:

Hi!, Yeah I have realized that some sounds are kinda weird now, Im working on a bugfix, about the presets, I made them from Scratch on Harmor, Serum and Massive, Ill share them soon on a little free Producer pack if you want to grab them, cuz I Will include this presets on It.

Violence in the Workplace (remix) Violence in the Workplace (remix)

ayyy wontolla didn't know you had newgrounds :0