Sejja - Hit 'Em All Sejja - Hit 'Em All

good but mixing could be so much better, very good idea, just some sounds are WAY louder than others and its distracting. Great presets though, ive always looked for some gritty ones like this, where you find em? anyways, well done on it. Just work on your mastering :)

SejjaMysteryman responds:

Hi!, Yeah I have realized that some sounds are kinda weird now, Im working on a bugfix, about the presets, I made them from Scratch on Harmor, Serum and Massive, Ill share them soon on a little free Producer pack if you want to grab them, cuz I Will include this presets on It.

Violence in the Workplace (remix) Violence in the Workplace (remix)

ayyy wontolla didn't know you had newgrounds :0

Gizmo- Eternal Return Gizmo- Eternal Return

Pretty good, Not the biggest fan of the growls, but some of the variations are better than others. If you brought them down an octave, or maybe your modding something that is an octave too high, just bring it down a bit. The chords could be a little better layered and mixed, but this was very good, well done :)

Far Away (ELEPS Remix) Far Away (ELEPS Remix)

Very Good! mixing could be better, the drums clip so much. It is good though. Work on your mixing and this would be perfect!

Weeaboostep Weeaboostep

Respect my dude:0

OfficialNovacore responds:

Hey thank you! :)

Instrex - Starbreaker Instrex - Starbreaker

Well done, the growls sound like they are too quiet. that or either theyre sidechained to the kick too hard but thats okay its not too noticable. Also the chords in the background couldve been louder and or had more layers too them :P. The lead was pretty good, and also the spag heddy type sound in your drop, little tip if you distort them more itd make it more filling and more gritty. at about 3:07 is cool but it is a little empty, although i can tell u meant to do that by bringing the volume down after every bar and such. But i like the idea you had here. It was well done, not perfect, but it was enjoyable overall.

Good Job :0

Instrex responds:

Yeah, I noticed that the growl was too quiet, but I just did not want to repeat the same sound several times, so I decided to diversify it a little... Bad idea :)

Thanks for the review, dude :D

Polar Polar

This is really good, only complain I have is your chords. They could have been layered better, but epic song overall. I always will love your style, neat growls too:)

OfficialNovacore responds:

Glad you like, I'm still growing as a sound designer but I keep getting better :)

Hyperblast Hyperblast

This is actually quite well done, its really well mixed although it does sound muddy from the low end so high pushed and the high end not so much. also the sub was quite loud, it couldve been a notch quieter and that wouldve helped:P also, the drop noises could be a little louder, just be careful next time to not peak your mix, from using too much high end. Overall teh song was enjoyable, but it didnt have that hard hitting feel if you know what i mean, to fix that, you could maybe have done a high pass filter right before the drops so you took out all of the low end. Or you could also maybe add more layers in the drop for the main sound. the vocals were mixed quite well with the song, and all in all i enjoyed this track. Cant wait to see how you improve from now on, and if you made this in 3 hours. well done because it takes me many more hours to make mine.

Anyways, i hope this review did something, i will probably be returning here with your new tracks you come out with :P Well done

UndeadHacker responds:

Yeah, I realized that after I uploaded, but I'm too lazy too fix it :/, but thank you for the actual review with pointers :D.

Crystal Crystal

Very good, could be mastered better but wonderful job :)

Jaw Dropper - FranTic(me) Jaw Dropper - FranTic(me)

Could be better mixed, but you did say it was unfinished so ill give you that. Its pretty neat i think you have some potential:)